Internal Medicine focusing on complex chronic illnesses:
- Insulin resistance, metabolic syndrome, prediabetes
- Pre and post surgical nutrition to improve surgical outcomes
- Gastrointestinal disorders including inflammatory bowel disease, constipation, irritable bowel disease, gluten sensitivity
- Preventive care through nutrition for optimal health and wellness
- Heavy metal detoxification
- Uncovering food sensitivities
- Chronic illness
- Parkinson's disease
- Hashimoto's thyroiditis
- Alzheimer's dementia and cognitive impairment
- Chronic fatigue
- Ozone Medicine
- 23andme and methylation review
- Diet and nutrition
- UVLrx clinical trial - see below
Many subjects have symptoms of chronic fatigue. This research study is to evaluate the clinical effectiveness of an investigational device that administers low-light energy through an intravascular (IV) catheter on chronic fatigue. Accordingly, subjects will receive normal saline solution to improve hydration while concurrently receiving light therapy. This study has 3 treatments a week for 5 weeks.
Please contact Dr. Lydia Corn, Investigator at 941-284-0068 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details
Initial consultation $900
The consult fee includes time spent before and after your visit for Dr. Corn to review any past lab work and all paperwork and intake forms.
There will be an extra charge of $125 for extensive record review.
Hourly rate in office or on the phone $250
Portal messaging at 15 minute increments $75
Expect to spend a minimum of 1.5 - 3 hours with Dr. Corn in the office for the initial visit.
Dr. Corn operates as a self pay clinic. We are not a participating provider for insurance, Medicaid or Medicare. Payment is expected at the time of service.